Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church
We want to Learn More About You!
Grace is a congregation of the North American Lutheran Church (NALC). Our church was founded in 1915. We strive to be a caring community of believers, dedicated to practicing the cycle of discipleship: inviting, inspiring, educating, equipping and empowering. We are committed to be a church family where we are Receiving the Lord, Revealing His Love!
We are currently streaming a live worship service on Sundays at 10:45 a.m.
Our worship services are held at 8:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. on Sundays and 7:00 p.m. on Thursdays during Advent and Lent. Our worship style is a combination of traditional and contemporary.
- The Triune God — Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- The Gospel as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe
- The Old and New Testaments as the inspired Word of God
- The Apostles’, Nicene and Athanasian creeds as true declarations of the Christian faith
- The Unaltered Augsburg Confession as a true witness of the Gospel
- The Gospel as the power of God to create and sustain the Church for God’s mission in the world
The Holy Sacrament of Communion is celebrated weekly and at other major festivals. All who believe in Jesus Christ, are baptized and believe Christ’s words, “This is my body; this is my blood,” are welcome at the Communion table.
Classes are available for all ages on Sunday morning from 9:15 to 10:15 a.m. Review our calendar in the worship bulletin for many other faith formation opportunities each week.
Our nursery is available during Sunday morning services and our Sunday School hour. Children from infancy to age three may use the nursery during the worship services. Children who are not old enough to attend Sunday School may stay in the nursery during that time.
Hearing aid devices and large print worship materials are available upon request. Our parking lot and building are wheelchair accessible.